- 2 cups grated cassava
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- Banana leaves
This snack or dessert dish refers to the finely grated cassava, mix with sugar and grated coconut wrapped in banana leaves.
- Pass the banana leaves over the stove on both side, to make it easy to fold.
- In a bowl, mix grated cassava, grated coconut and sugar, until well blended.
- Lay 2 pcs. (small on the top of the bigger pieces) of cut banana leaves on the flat surface.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of the mixture and wrap tightly, to make a thin roll shape.
- In a deep cooking pan, line with cut banana leaves and layered the wrapped cassava mixture.
- Add water, should be above the wrapped cassava mixture.
- Put in high fire for about an hour or until done.
Watch the Sumang Kamoteng Kahoy cooking video
Incoming search terms:
- sumang kamoteng kahoy recipe
- kamoteng kahoy recipe
- suman kamoteng kahoy recipe
- cassava suman recipe
- kamoteng kahoy suman recipe
- cassava suman recipe panlasang pinoy
- suman cassava recipe
- suman cassava panlasang pinoy
- sumang kamoteng kahoy
- kamoteng kahoy suman