A mango flavor layered dessert, with a creamy custard filling and topped with a gelatin and chilled.
- Mix the whipping cream and condensed milk together and whisk until frothy, set aside.
- Cut mangos, scoop out the meat and slice into thin pieces. Set the fruit aside too.
- Lay out Graham crackers in a prepared rectangular dish.
- Pour half of the cream mixture on the first layer of Graham crackers.
- layer the ripe slice mango evenly on the top of the cream layer.
- Pour the last half of the cream mixture on top of the mango layer.
- Create another layer of Graham crackers and repeat the previous steps.
- Put in the chiller and start making the mango custard gelatin.
- Pour the mango custard gelatin on top and freeze overnight.
Mango Custard Gelatine
- In a small bowl, dissolve custard powder in some of 2 cups of milk.
- Add sugar, and gelatin powder to the remaining milk and boil in a sauce pan.
- Add the premixed custard paste in the boiling milk.
- Heat for a few minutes with continuous stirring.
Cooking tips :
- Follow package procedure in setting-up a gelatine.
- Adding a mango custard gelatine is an option.
- All purpose cream can be a substitute for whipping cream.
Watch Crema de Mangga cooking video :
Incoming search terms:
- crema de fruta
- crema de fruta recipe
- gelatin recipe panlasang pinoy
- how to make crema de fruta
- graham cake recipe panlasang pinoy
- panlasang pinoy gelatin recipe
- www lutong pinoy
- crema de mango recipe
- graham cake with gelatin
- crema de fruta graham crackers