Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 10g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Lumpia wrappers
- 1 Cup banana plantain
- 1 Cup bottled haricot beans
- 1 Cup bottled nata de coco
- 1 Cup bottled coconut sport
- 1 Cup bottled red beans
- 1 Cup bottled ripe jackfruit
- Sugar (optional)
- Cooking Oil
- Slice each ripe banana in thin sizes or cut into quarters.
- Lay out one egg roll wrapper on a clean surface.
- Place a banana piece on wrapper near bottom edge.
- Add a teaspoon of monggo, haricot, nata de coco,macapuno, and a slice of langka.
- Wrap the lumpia, folding both sides, seal the opposite edge with egg or water.
- Heat oil in a deep pan, deep fry the rolls in batches until they turn golden brown, about 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Remove with a skimmer and drain on paper towels.
- In this recipe, we used 1 bottle of halo-halo mix and 5 pcs banana plantain. We made 20 pcs.
- Any bottled halo-halo ingredients of your choice can be added in our recipe, like the halayang ubi and kaong.
- For sugary top, tap some water on spring roll and sprinkle sugar mixture over top before frying.
- Store in the fridge on a container and reheat in a toaster oven on toast for 4 minutes, or until hot.
- Served with a single scoop of Vanilla ice cream.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/