- Lumpia wrappers
- Banana Plantain
- Bottled Haricot beans
- Bottled nata de coco
- Bottled Coconut Sport
- Bottled red beans
- Fresh or bottled ripe jackfruit
- Sugar (optional)
- Cooking Oil
This Filipino delicacy is sweet fruity taste on the inside and crunchy on the outside. It has monggo, macapuno, kaong, langka and other bottled sweetened fruit wrapped in spring roll wrapper.
Cooking Directions :
- Slice each ripe banana in thin sizes or cut into quarters.
- Lay out one egg roll wrapper on a clean surface.
- Place a banana piece on wrapper near bottom edge.
- Add a teaspoon of monggo, haricot, nata de coco,macapuno, and a slice of langka.
- Wrap the lumpia, folding both sides, seal the opposite edge with egg or water.
- Heat oil in a deep pan, deep fry the rolls in batches until they turn golden brown, about 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Remove with a skimmer and drain on paper towels.
Cooking Options :
- In this recipe, we used 1 bottle of halo-halo mix and 5 pcs banana plantain. We made 20 pcs.
- Any bottled halo-halo ingredients of your choice can be added in our recipe, like the halayang ubi and kaong.
- For sugary top, tap some water on spring roll and sprinkle sugar mixture over top before frying.
- Store in the fridge on a container and reheat in a toaster oven on toast for 4 minutes, or until hot.
- Served with a single scoop of Vanilla ice cream.
Watch the Beef Bulalo Mami cooking video :
Incoming search terms:
- pinoy dessert recipe
- macapuno recipe
- macapuno recipe panlasang pinoy
- halo halo recipe panlasang pinoy
- fried halo halo recipe
- halo halo turon recipe
- macapuno pie recipe
- macapuno recipes
- sweetened macapuno recipe
- halo halo turon