Ube Macapuno Panna Cotta
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 243
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 28g
Saturated Fat 22g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 13g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 Cup coconut milk
- 1 Cup whipping cream or Nestle cream
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup powdered purple yam
- 1 Tablespoon agar agar or 1 gelatine sheet
- Blue and red food coloring
- Place the coconut milk, purple yam powder, gelatine powder and sugar in a medium saucepan over low medium heat and cook.
- Add a drop of food color and pour the thick cream, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Pour the mixture evenly among the moulds. Cover and place in the fridge for 4-6 hours or until set.
- Invert onto a serving plate, then shake slightly to loosen.
- Top the panna cotta with macapuno string.
- Whipping cream is hard to handle, use thick cream like nestle cream or plain yogurt.
- To loosen panna cotta from the moulds, dip the moulds into a bowl filled with hot water. Leave for about 5 seconds.
Pinoy Hapagkainan http://www.pinoyhapagkainan.com/